I will be a sysop. I want to get this wiki to work more. I talk Akan fluently, and am learning english.
- Support, Give him a chance.--★↑Johnson↓★ 07:13, 17 Ɔsannaa 2008 (UTC)
- Support. Yeah... give him a chance.--Waiwai(2) 01:16, 30 Ɔsannaa 2008 (UTC)
Support This place needs a lot of work. Sysops urgently needed.--Natsubee 18:22, 18 Ɛbɔ 2008 (UTC)
- I have not seen any of your akan edits though. How do we know you speak Akan? I was a temporary sysop here but did not continue because of time pressures. I have not come across any of your contributions though!--Natsubee 18:28, 18 Ɛbɔ 2008 (UTC)
I volunteer to be a sysop. -- paa.kwesi. My native language is Akan.
- Strong support. Native speaker. — mark ✎ 12:11, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Support. --★↑Johnson↓★ 14:24, 15 Ɔsannaa 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support. He is an admin at Twi wikipedia.--Waiwai(2) 01:16, 30 Ɔsannaa 2008 (UTC)
( ) NeutralEdit
- He has been inactive since 28 November 2006 --Jose77 02:27, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
In Akan Wikipedia need a admin, I requesting for admin in Akan Wikipedia.
- Dear Grind24, I'm already have a admin right. Today I got the right :D. In any case, thanks for voting. --Vadgt (talk) 15:28, 16 Ɔsannaa 2015 (UTC)
( ) NeutralEdit
I again requesting for Adminship in Akan Wikipedia. I deleted that pages which is not respective in the Akan Wikipedia, I edited main script, for amend to work in Akan Wikipedia. --Vadgt (talk) 08:53, 23 Ahinime 2015 (UTC)
( ) NeutralEdit
Please give a bot bit to SieBot, so it will not flood your RC as it adds interwiki links using pywikipedia's interwiki.py. SieBot is active on about 160 Wikipedias. See the user page of the bot for more details, or check a complete overview of its activities here. Cheers! Siebrand (talk) 08:23, 17 Ɔsannaa 2007 (UTC)
- I have requested the bit to be set at meta. Cheers! Siebrand 20:05, 23 Ɔsannaa 2007 (UTC)
- That is fine, we do not yet have a process here and no bureaucrats.--Natsubee 12:41, 25 Ɔsannaa 2007 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 04:34, 3 Ɛbɔ 2007 (UTC)
Hello! I ask for permission to run my interwiki bot PipepBot here, and to get a bot flag for it.
- Operator: it:User:Pipep
- Purpose: Interwiki
- Software: Pywikipedia
- Has bot flag at: als, am, an, ar, arc, ast, av, az, bat-smg, be, be-x-old, bn, bpy, bs, bug, ca, ce, ceb, co, cs, cu, cv, da, de, eml, en, eo, et, fo, fr, frp, fur, fy, ga, gd, haw, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, ie, ilo, io, is, ja, ka, kk, ksh, ku, kw, la, lb, li, lij, ln, lt, lv, mi, mk, ml, ms, nap, nds, nds-nl, nn, no, oc, pl, pms, qu, rm, rmy, ro, roa-tara, ru-sib, sc, scn, sco, sh, si, simple, sk, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, te, th, tl, udm, uk, uz, vec, vls, vo, wa, wo, wuu, yi, yo, zea, zh, zh-classical, zh-yue
- Details: Interwiki using Pywikipediabot. It mostly runs manually assisted. May run automatically in some cases.
Thank you! --it:User:Pipep 19:38, 30 Ɔsannaa 2007 (UTC)
- Hello, there is no established procedure as yet here for that and no bureaucrats either. Why not go ahead and request it on meta?.--Natsubee 09:15, 6 Ɛbɔ 2007 (UTC)
- PipepBot has now bot status. Thank you! it:User:Pipep 14:40, 4 Ahinime 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 07:53, 5 Ɛbɔ 2007 (UTC)
- Hello, there are no bureaucrats here at present. Why not go ahead and request on meta.--Natsubee 09:17, 6 Ɛbɔ 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 14:38, 2 Obubuo 2007 (UTC)
I request the bot flag for Alexbot:
- Programming Language:Pywikipedia SVN
- Functions:Interwiki(+autonomous), double redirect fix, featured article interwiki link.
- Other languages:All statistics in here
Thank you--Alexsh 20:17, 30 Ɔpɛpɔn 2008 (UTC)
- The flag has been set. --Dungodung 07:45, 6 Ɔgyefuo 2008 (UTC)
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: cumulated data (sorry, the toolserver is having technical problems at the moment, so the data is partially not up to date) more pending,
Thank you! --Purodha Blissenbach 02:35, 10 Ɔgyefuo 2008 (UTC)
I would like to get a bot-flag on this wiki.
- Operator: nl:User:Carsrac
- Purpose: Interwiki links: It adds/modifies/deletes interwiki links.
- Software: pywikipediabot framework via SVN
- Already has bot flag on: nl, en, nap, sq, tr and many more look at this alternative page)
Thanks Carsrac 16:32, 17 Ayɛwohomumu 2008 (UTC)
Hello. The standard bot policy was updated to allow global bots, which are now technically possible. These are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots (the local policy or request page must explicitly allow them, or they won't get access on this wiki). The current requirements for global bots are:
- a global bot must only maintain interlanguage links or fix double-redirects;
- a global bot must have already been active on several wikis, with long-term contributions demonstrating its trustworthiness.
Does anyone object to allowing global bots on this wiki? I'll update the local policy in a week if there are no objections. Thanks. Carsrac 22:17, 7 Ɔsannaa 2008 (UTC)
- There is no objections so from present this wiki is included in the list of global bot friendly wiki's. Carsrac 22:44, 27 Ahinime 2008 (UTC)